2.17.2011

The Time has come to..Climb!

Ok..I think I'm finally climbing in the truck with Mr. B this weekend. I'm feeling kinda hesitant because it's here and it's a new thing..but after the hump I'll be ok.
So many things to do to get ready..take Max to friends house, get linens for the truck, buy snacks, clean out fridge, empty trash, laundry, and most importantly PACK!
We have no idea how much 'living' on the road will cost..food is going to be a big expense I'm sure. Is this even going to be worth it, if we spend too much on the road, what's the point? I know it's a job, but staying ahead of the game would be nice, we shall see...

We have family starting on this journey too, Bruce's cousins are starting the same trucking adventure too..I read her blog, smile and know she is experiencing the same emotions and questions I have..plus a few more, she is learning to drive one of these big rigs..Paula you are very brave! I'm proud of you and Gary..starting a new career is not easy, especially at this time in our lives, and you guys have a grand-baby on the way!
I don't think I could do it, maybe 20yrs ago..lol.

Not sure where we will be going from here, or there, but it's alright because I'm with Mr. B and so very proud of him, and Jesus will take good care of us.
Hope this adventure works for us..keep us in your prayers, cause we sure need them.
Well, I'll do my best to keep you informed thru the blog and facebook..stay tuned!

No comments: