1.23.2011

The Road Ahead

I'm tired of being home alone while Mr B is out training for his new career. So far it's been three weeks. I know he is ready to get his own truck and us hit the road together. So thankful to know the Lord is protecting my honey.


This will be interesting for us, the unknown is kinda scary and exciting..big change for sure. But I do trust the Lord and know he has a plan and my plan is to follow his plan..or die trying. Life is sure going to change for a while. We will get to see places and things that we've never seen.

So glad to have our sweet Max to keep my company..he is always waiting by the door to see me when I come home..maybe I should say ready to attack me..lol. He sleeps beside my feet at night and is ready to alert me when even the slightest noise gets his attention..just love that when I'm sound asleep..NOT! It's all good, not sure what we are going to do with him while we are on the road, we have an offer from someone to keep him..we'll see. Trying to decide is we should just give him away or get a doggie-sitter. hmmm.

A big thank you to my family and friends who check in on me, pray for me and Mr B, offers to feed me, and most importantly love us. I appreciate it so much, what would I do without you?

No comments: