1.10.2009

I Believe The Bible



I Believe The Bible

I Believe the Bible,
I believe every word is true.
I Believe the Bible,
For it is God's Word and is always new
In every heart that accepts Him in faith and lets Jesus come in.
I believe the Bible brings us up and into His Heavenly Way when we keep His Word in our heart every day.
I believe the Bible, God's Word is Truth.
I believe the Holy Spirit gives the proof.
By His Power alone, we feel God's love coming into our hearts from above.
There is a difference in each and every life
When the Beauty of God's love comes in and we are washed clean from all our sin.
I believe the Bible, I believe every word
For it is from God's own mouth and is the true sword
That cuts deep within each and every heart, cleansing us from the world of sin.

By Starre Steinmetz

No comments: